The Sky Tower in the centre of Auckland City is a New Zealand icon. With it’s wide variety of restaurants and cafés it really is a ‘skycity’ within itself. The cuisine on offer in the Sky City restaurants is varied and exciting.
The Grand Hotel (Sky City) has two distinctly stylish restaurants. Dine is an elegant restaurant with exceptional a la carte dining. The Terrace is open for a restful breakfast. The Sky City hotel restaurants have you covered!
Orbit is a revolving restaurant located up near the top of the tower. It boasts fantastic food and because it revolves in a full circle, the view from every seat is amazing!
Fortuna Buffet restaurant is great for those with a big appetite and seafood lovers can’t resist the seafood buffet at The Observatory. Bellota is a modern tapas bar. Whatever you fancy, the Sky Tower restaurants are sure to impress.
There are also countless restaurants and bar within walking distance of Sky City Skytower.
Sky City Restaurant Directory
- Bellota Spanish Tapas Bar – Bellota is the Spanish word for acorn, and it’s the acorn that plays an essential part in the creation of one of the world’s most prized delicacies – Jamón Ibérico de Bellota (literally Iberian ham of acorns).
- dine by Peter Gordon – dine by Peter Gordon is a chic, elegant and award-winning restaurant. Indulge in Peter Gordon’s unique blend of Asian, Pacific and traditional European cuisine. A private dining room is also available.
- Fortuna Buffet – Eat like a king – buffet style. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, there’s something delicious on the menu for everyone seven days a week, at Auckland’s best-value buffet restaurant.
- Jade Dragon – A delicious and varied selection of authentic Asian cuisine, located right in the heart of SKYCITY.
- Orbit – Stunning views and food to match – Orbit Revolving Restaurant is situated at the top of the Sky Tower, 190 metres off the ground. The dining room rotates once every hour, providing a truly unique experience and amazing 360-degree views of Auckland City.
- The Observatory – For a dining experience with magnificent views of Auckland, take a ride up the Sky Tower to The Observatory Restaurant.
- Deli & Noodle Bar – Located on the main casino floor amidst the bustle of New Zealand’s largest casino, the Deli & Noodle Bar provides a great range of tasty snacks and light meals at fantastic prices.
- Blend Cafe – Blend is a stylish inner-city venue for you to sit down, relax and enjoy the highest quality coffee and zesty freshly squeezed juices perfectly matched to an array of chic food items.
- The Terrace – The perfect place to start your day. The Terrace offers an extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast and a sumptuous à la carte breakfast menu. Light modern décor with great indoor/outdoor flow onto the courtyard for alfresco dining with impressive cityscape views and a close-up perspective of the Sky Tower.
- Rebo – Meet at the new look Rebo and relax in the sophisticated while casual new interior.
- Sky Lounge Cafe & Bar – Located 182 metres up the Sky Tower, Sky Lounge is a café by day and a casual bar by night, offering amazing views across Auckland.